The ResWare™ Advantage
Real Estate transactions have thousands of details typically managed with paper and files. This lack of efficiency can result in a myriad of problems. Forward-thinking companies seeking an automated, flexible solution were stuck with programs that were difficult to configure to meet the needs of their specific business.
ResWare changes everything.
ResWare manages the entire transaction through a single interface, and puts the power in your hands, giving you access to manage your own system through administration screens. Count on ResWare for:
- Workflow and Automation Management
- Vendor Management
- Document and Template Management
- Communications Management
- Title Production
The bottom line: ResWare works. Both large and small clients report they have reduced paper storage by as much as 90 percent and improved efficiency by up to 30 percent. Even though a typical installation may have more than 100,000 legacy records migrated to the new system, clients are amazed at the stability of the product and the near-instant productivity gains.
Why the industry’s leaders are choosing ResWare:
- Your employees can handle up to 30 percent more files with ResWare.
- Customizable workflow through ResWare’s Action Items™ ensures that employees are performing the job the same way, reducing missing information, lost productivity, upset clients, and other costly errors.
- ResWare turns all documents and communications into electronic files, reducing paper, storage costs and document misplacement.
- Employees communicate quickly and effectively through e-mail, faxes and the ResWare interface directly from a customer file.
- Incoming e-mail messages and attachments are automatically locked to a customer file when a valid file number is found in the e-mail’s subject line, making ResWare the central repository for all communications.
- Partners can log into a customized Web site to view their files, download documents, enter orders online, and correspond with employees.
Download a complete white paper outlining the many features of ResWare. Click here.